This station has also its spectacular accommodations with powdery white sand. Most of the remaining White Beach budget and native style bungalows are located here, although recently more upscale Boracay hotels and resorts have been developed to take advantage of this more relaxed atmosphere. It is the quietest part of White Beach. There are some excellent value accommodations, as well as a few of the nicest Boracay hotels. The footpath traffic and tourist density is significantly less than the other boat station areas.
List of resorts in Boracay Station 3:
- Asya Premier Suites is a luxurious resort located at a very intimate and private section on the southernmost part of white beach. From personal butler service to the sea view infinity swimming pool, this resort is known for it’s design and quality. Each spacious and lavish suite is tastefully done in a minimalist tropical style and has a large balcony with an ocean view, as well as an exquisite bathroom that has a European size standalone bathtub and a separate shower. The suite also has modern amenities such as LCD TV, DVD player, audio system, and an in-room safety deposit box to name a few.
- Mandala Spa and Villas is located above Angol, with around a 10 minute walk to white beach. This award winning resort and spa offers travelers an array of tropical gardens and is designed to offer private, relaxing settings for guests. There is a restaurant onsite, and the hotel offers yoga as well as many holistic baths and spa treatments. The eco-friendly and luxurious villas are intricately designed while the private bathrooms have Italian fixtures and world-class settings.
- Sundown Beach Studios is a brand new high end luxury ocean front boutique hotel with only 4 rooms located at Angol, Station 3. The studios feature contemporary design with creative furniture and high end features – simple & elegant. You can still feel the old Boracay and away from the crowds where you can enjoy and simply relax under the sun or enjoy the breathtaking sunset. The shopping area, bars and restaurants are only a 5 min walk further down the beach.
- Paradise Garden Resort Hotel is located at Station 3 within a 10-minute drive from Cagban Jetty Port. They have rooms with views of tropical landscapes from private balconies. The hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a spa pool, restaurant and a souvenir shop. Free Wi-Fi is accessible at the lobby and poolside.
- Golden Phoenix Hotel is a modern beachfront property located in Station 3. With its carefully designed guest rooms, plush swimming pool, and panoramic ocean views, it is an ideal place for couples, families and groups looking for a perfect island getaway. Some room features include LCD Cable TV, minibar, LAN internet connection, coffee and tea making facility.
- Villa Caemilla Beach Boutique Hotel Villa Caemilla Beach Boutique Hotel is a beachfront hotel at White beach Station 3. It has 39 cozy rooms and suites with a modern and stylish architecture and elite furniture and fixtures. They have suites with private terraces offering a splendid sea view. This place is just 15 minutes away from the port and 20 minutes walk, or 5-8 minute tricycle ride to D’mall area in Station 2.
- Dive Gurus Boracay Beach Resort is situated in Boat station 3. They have been a diving school since 2000, and they are well known for their friendly staff and dive instructors. A very ideal place for those who want to stay in a quiet area with reasonably priced rooms that have basic amenities such as cable TV, Wifi access, and air conditioning.
- Angol Point Beach Resort is and eco-friendly resort and one of the few truly ocean front beach bungalow operations left in Boracay. It boasts of amazingly simple but authentic wood and bamboo private huts located in a sprawling garden with one of the best beachfront areas in station 3. This is a great getaway for guests wanting to experience native Filipino huts and a tranquil holiday. Amenities include an electric fan, hammock, and a large veranda with a partial ocean view.
- Boracay Ocean Club is a high end world class resort, located at the south end of white beach, that has a combination of asian and modern style. The rooms surround a large swimming pool and the resort also has a bar and restaurant. Some rooms have balconies facind the ocean while others have direct access to the pool. Room amenities include air conditioning, bathtub and shower, flat screen cable TV, and Wifi access.
- Boracay Pito Huts is a resort in station 3 that brings the nipa hut style to a whole new level. With the beach just a few meters away, this resort is patterned after traditional Ifugao huts. It has 7 cottages that are spacious, tastefully furnished, decorated in warm wood tones, and equipped with standard amenities including air-conditioner, LCD Television, a private bathroom with hot and cold shower. Pito Huts also has a beach house located on the upper floor of a beachfront building and is ideal for large groups or families.
- Oro Beach Resort is a new, 31 room modern Beach Resort directly on White Beach. It has a restaurant with lounge and bar, featuring Filipino and Korean food. The rooms are large, and are all good for three people. The Resort has a large freshwater swimming pool. The Resort is centrally located near Station 3, dive shops, banks and restaurants.
- Surfside Resort and Spa has a prime paradise view of the fine white sand and the tranquil ocean. It has 16 Air Conditioned rooms. They are modern and clean, with an island style coffee shop and bar, the Nagisa Coffee Shop and Restaurant. Surfside also has an onsite Yasuragi Relaxation Spa, featuring authentic relaxation massages, a dry sauna, and a Jacuzzi hot tub. Very quiet location with a relaxing piece of beachfront.
- Arwana Boracay is a beachfront resort in the Station 3 area ideal for budget conscious travelers looking for accommodations with comfort and style. The resort has a restaurant where one can sit back and relax as well as beach beds for those who would like to lounge on the beach all day. The rooms and suites are tastefully furnished and equipped with standard amenities such as air conditioning, cable TV, and hot and cold shower.
- Hey Jude South Beach Hotel is located along the beach in Angol (Station 3), where you can still enjoy the relaxing island vibe that Boracay originally became famous for. They have 21 rooms with beautiful views of White Beach and the Sibuyan Sea. Like Hey Jude Resort Hotel in Station 2, all the rooms have air-conditioning, hot & cold shower, telephone, and individual safety deposit box. The rooms also have mini refrigerators, LED flat screen TV and free toiletries. Hey Jude South Beach Hotel promises to offer the same great quality and service that Hey! Jude has always been known for.
- Marzon Beach Resort is located directly on the beach. The resort is new and fresh throughout. The Marzon Beach resort also has a cafe and seating area in the center of the resort, and nice lounge seating in front on the beach. There are three ocean view deluxe rooms with veranda and chairs right out on the beach, as well as standard and family rooms in the garden. Great value, friendly staff.
- Tonglen Beach Resort is a good value resort located in station 3 with access to White Beach and the main road. This resort is recommended for Families and couples who wish to spend an enjoyable and relaxing holiday. Guests can take delight in the bar and restaurant as well as the swimming pool surrounded by a peaceful tropical garden. Tonglen also offers a tropical accommodation standard amenities including air conditioning, cable TV, WiFi internet, as well as hot and cold shower
- Sun Garden Hilltop Resort The Sun Garden Hilltop is nestled in a lush tropical garden on a hill beside the famous Mandala Spa. It is located in Station 3 near the main road but it is only a few minutes walk to White Beach. The resort has 8 large standard rooms, 4 family rooms and 2 casitas, all are air-conditioned with private toilet and bath, hot and cold shower, cable TV, free Wi-Fi and veranda. The Family rooms and Casitas have living and dining areas with kitchenette and refrigerator. The Sun Garden Hilltop Resort combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Boracay Island unforgettable.
- Bamboo Beach Resort is a beachfront property located at Station 3 and offers quality lodging at affordable prices . The resort has a bar and restaurant, tattoo studio, dive shop, and a souvenir shop is just a few steps away. Rooms are ideal for couples as well as large groups alike, and amenities include air conditioning, WiFi access, minibar and cable TV.
- Blue Dawn Boracay is a clean and modern resort located in Station 3, less than a minute walk to the beach. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the island has to offer. They have 21 air-conditioned rooms (with 14 more opening next month), all equipped with private toilet and bath, hot and cold shower, mini refrigerator, smart Android TV with fly mouse, free LTE Wi-Fi connection, and digital keycard entry system. They also have an in-house bar and grill called The Deck with a wide selection of food and drinks. At Blue Dawn Resort, they combine warmth and hospitality with modern convenience at your fingertips.
- Sulu Plaza is a small beach-hotel located in Station 3, situated directly on the front beach. It offers affordable rooms and apartments, ideal for groups and families. Dine at the Sulu Plaza Restaurant (Excellent Thai Food) and enjoy watching the beach life; or just chill out in its bar, play billiards, and take pleasure in viewing the amazing sunset.
- The G Suites is a 7 bedroom budget hotel located at White Beach Station 3, just a few minutes walk to white beach. This place offers reasonably priced rooms with essential amenities to invigorate travelers on a budget. Top features of this resort include LCD cable TV, minibar, WiFi access, safety deposit box. and laundry/dry cleaning service.
- Faith Village Resort is located at Station 3 Boracay, just a 5 minute walk to white beach. This resort is designed especially for gatherings such as seminars, conferences, or religious retreats. Rooms are reasonably priced which makes it ideal for budgeted travelers as well as big groups.
- Island Jewel Inn is a small boutique resort in a quiet location two minutes from White Beach. This resort is great for travelers looking for a quiet retreat in a peaceful part of station 3 with close access to the White Beach and main roads. Room amenities include minibar, cable TV, internet access, and refrigerator. The Island Jewel Inn is very much a home away from home, and has an atmosphere that you can only get in this small specialty resort.
- Starfire Resort has 2 separate buildings, the Main which is located less than a minute walk to white beach and Annex which is located directly in front of the beach in Station 3. This is a budget friendly, simple and a clean resort ideal for the budget conscious vacationers yet strategically located to give you an enjoyable and affordable island experience.
- Casa Pilar Beach Resort is situated in a 15,000 square meter property directly on white beach Station 3 and has a huge tropical garden in the rear. Ideal for travellers on a budget and groups alike, the resort is very spacious and quiet, with an al fresco restaurant that serves Filipino and International dishes, as well as an air conditioned pavillion that can seat up to 300 persons. Guests can choose from either nipa and bamboo style or modern concrete rooms, with amenities such as minibar, cable TV, and outdoor seating.
- Morenos Cottages are located in a quiet area of Station 3, thirty meters from White Beach. The resort is a new native style concrete building with sixteen clean and affordable rooms, good for couples or families, and available with both air conditioning or with fan. All rooms have a small balcony or veranda.
- Morning Star Beach Resort is a small, clean resort with ten rooms. It is located at Boat Station Three, with the Yobe Restaurant next door. The U-Shape hotel is two floors surrounding a small inner garden. Less than 10 meters back from the White Beach, it offers quiet budget accommodations that are close to the action. There is a 24-hour generator onsite. Simple, clean and affordable.
- Escurel Inn is a new 3 story standard concrete building 20 meters from the beach. There are also mid-sized traditional cottages at the back of the property. The rooms are new and clean, with a balcony for each room with seating area. The Escurel family lives on the top floor. There is laundry service and chess lessons available as well.
- Orchids Resort is a great value resort. It is decorated all in native style wood. There are 9 fan rooms, 6 A/C rooms, 3 native cottages, 4 deluxe villas, and one family villa. The Orchids is just a few minutes from the Beach, and is known as a backpacker’s gem. The nipa and bamboo rooms have a balcony overlooking a beautiful tropical garden. All less than 2 minutes from the beach.
We have provided an email form for you concerns. Just fill out the spaces below and send it to us and we will attend to you soonest.
Thank you very much and we look forward to be of service to you soon.