Caramoan is an unexplored paradise recently discovered by travellers and has been previously chosen by international reality tv shows as their location site.
- P5,900 PER PERSON
Day 1 –
- Arrival at Pili airport, Cam. Sur then trip to Sabang, San Jose, Cam. Sur, the jump off point to Caramoan. Boat trip at around 9am.
- 1:30 am – Expected time of arrival (ETA) in Caramoan, check in, lunch
- 1:30 down – Sailing tour of the islands with white beaches. Overnight in Caramoan
Day 2 –
- Breakfast, then trip back to Sabang
- 10:00am – Expected time of arrival in Sabang, then trip to the Deer Farm at the foot of Mt. Isarog, then lunch at Biggs, Pili.
- 2:00 – Trip to CWC Camarines Sur Watersports Complex)
- 2:30 – ETA CWC, wakeboarding, sightseeing or free and easy. Overnight at CWC
Day 3 –
- AM trip to Pili airport passing Pili Biggs Diner for breakfast
- All transfers from Day 1 to Day 3
- Accommodation, triple
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Sabang-Caramoan-Sabang boat fare
- Boat hire to the islands
- Entrance fees
- Tours as described in the itinerary
- Tour guide services
- Gov’t. Taxes
- Personal amenities, wakeboarding fees, water sports gear, dinner, baggage handling
Note: On Day 3, would you like to take your flight in Legazpi so that you can go to
Cagsawa Ruins and see Mayon Volcano? Just add P650/pax.