- Prices and room availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Mode of payment will be advised for confirmed clients.
Price (with airfare): 8,671 Php per Passenger
Price (without airfare): 5,650 Php per Passenger
Nearby Beach: Panglao Regents Park Resort
With One Deluxe Room
Suggested Itineraries: (The spots are in any order, the tour manager will be the one to direct).
You will be pick-up at the Tagbilaran City Airport then proceed to the tour.
Bohol Country Side Tour (Air-conditioned Car):
- Blood Compact Shrine
- Baclayon Church: One of the Oldest Stone Church in the Philippines
- Prony the Python Snake: The Largest in Captivity (250kg)
- Loboc River Cruise and Luncheon
- Tarsier Watch: Smallest Primate
- Man-Made Forest
- Hanging Bridge
- Butterfly Sanctuary
- Chocolate Hills
Mixed tours so you can maximize the 3rd day for preparations and shopping:
Dolphin Watching and Island Hopping, Snorkeling:
- On-board Motorized Banca with Life Saving gadgets, Boat Operator and Crew
- Jump-Off time 5:30 AM
- Guests Will Be the One to Pay for the Swimming Gadgets and Food in the Island
Panglao – Dauis Tour (Air-Conditioned Car):
- Shell Museum
- Hinagdanan Cave
- Bohol Bee Farm
- Bayoyoy the Dwarfman
- Dauis Church
Free time, then suggested check-out time to have time for shopping and pasalubong then proceed to the airport.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Air-Conditioned Van Transfer Resort (Trans-in, Trans-out)
- Motorized Boat for Dolphin and Island Hopping
- Entrance Fees in All Tours
- Buffet Lunch at Loboc River on Board Floating Restaurant
- Fuel/Tour Guide – Driver
For reservation please fill up the following: