LUXURY ON A BUDGET
Like finding water in the desert the Dao Diamond Hotel and Restaurant is a tropical oasis of rest and relaxation in the midst of a busy city. Close to the Tagbilaran airport, restaurants, shopping and sightseeing this is the perfect location to enjoy all that Bohol has to offer.
Dao Diamond is owned and operated by Bohol Dine and Sign, Inc. for the benefit of the deaf children in the islands of Bohol and Leyte, Philippines. The hotel helps to support the children and provides jobs for the Deaf, allowing vacationers to help those in need while enjoying a delightful setting.
At Dao Diamond Hotel and Restaurant, guests are greeted and served by friendly, highly attentive staff. Every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities.
Price (with airfare): Php5,900 per Passenger
- (good for 10pax and applicable for weekdays)
Price (without airfare): Php2,900 per Passenger
- (good for 10pax)
- Prices and room availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- Mode of payment will be advised for confirmed clients.
Day 1 Airport Pick-up. Then Bohol Country Side Tour (Air-conditioned Van):
- Blood Compact Shrine
- Baclayon Church: One of the Oldest Stone Church in the Philippines
- Prony the Python Snake: The Largest in Captivity (250kg)
- Loboc River Cruise and Luncheon
- Tarsier Watch: Smallest Primate
- Man-Made Forest
- Hanging Bridge
- Butterfly Sanctuary
- Chocolate Hills
Day 2 Free Time.
Day 3 Homeward bound.
- Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Air-Conditioned Van Transfer Resort (Trans-in, Trans-out)
- Entrance Fees in All Tours
- Buffet Lunch at Loboc River on Board Floating Restaurant
- Fuel/Driver at the same time guide
For reservation please fill up the following: